New Here

Introduce yourself and your birds here.

This is the place where the other birds enthusiast able to know more about you. A good place to make more friend.

Moderator: Moderator

DancingFrawg562
Hatchling

New Here

Postby DancingFrawg562 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:16 am

Hey Guys

This Forum was recommended by several friends to answer certain questions regarding to birds I own. I am not a highly experienced bird keeper, my years of experience with such birds is limited but I do enjoy the company and beautiful melodious songs that some of these birds perform. I am from the United States and many of these birds are either illegal or nowhere to be found. I currently own 1 Shama, 1 Magpie Robin, 1 Yellow Vented Bulbul, and 3 Jambuls. I will be owning a few other birds soon. Any advice or help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :newhere:

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: New Here

Postby Tanin » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

DancingFrawg562 wrote:Hey Guys

This Forum was recommended by several friends to answer certain questions regarding to birds I own. I am not a highly experienced bird keeper, my years of experience with such birds is limited but I do enjoy the company and beautiful melodious songs that some of these birds perform. I am from the United States and many of these birds are either illegal or nowhere to be found. I currently own 1 Shama, 1 Magpie Robin, 1 Yellow Vented Bulbul, and 3 Jambuls. I will be owning a few other birds soon. Any advice or help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :newhere:

Hi bro,

welcome to the forum.... I have to admit that the forum is not as happening as before... nowadays many member move to various facebook group. I do own some of the species above... however I am still far from 'experianced keeper' of those species. having said that, I am very happy to share if my very limited knowledge and experience in those species can help...

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Introduce Your Flock”