Is it possible?

Discuss about pekin robin hee.
Etilbutano
Egg

Is it possible?

Postby Etilbutano » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm from Brazil and already had a Pekin Robin. loved my bird. Over time he died. I have tried here in Brazil to buy and can not find. I ask you: Can I buy eggs fertilized Pekin Robin and place to hatch? If so where, with whom and for what price (U $ USA) I can buy some eggs fertilized?
Thanks to all who cooperate with the completion of my desire.
Sorry for the English. Use the google translator. I speak only Portuguese.

Etilbutano

canary
Wise Owl

Re: Is it possible?

Postby canary » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 am

Hi Etilbutano,

Viva Brazil :D :D

Nice to know brazilian loved Pekin Robin too, personally i am not too optimistic about your mission. But if you happen to visit Malaysia, i am able to help you to find Pekin Robin, there are some in our local pet shop at this moment.

The Samba Soccer is set to roll again this summer in South Africa, whats your view about Brazil team this year :?:

Etilbutano
Egg

Re: Is it possible?

Postby Etilbutano » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello Canary,

I researched a little about this possibility of bringing fertilized eggs, and found that embryos remain at most about 7 days, when well stored. So it is mission impossible.
The selection canary, I think you are an enthusiast for using the code name canary, as we call here the color of the shirt, we are always optimistic, and if you want to bet and win extra cash can bet that this year will bring another Cup pra house.
The Brazil really is a blessed land: Beautiful beaches, lush vegetation, a great beer, good football, a warm climate in February is carnival, beautiful brunettes, blondes, redheads, hard workers. What spoils this is all a bunch of thief ruling the country.

Thank you. Long live Malaysia.

Etilbutano

Return to “Pekin Robin”