Discussion about Trapping in the forum - Reminder

This is where the announcement, the disclaimer and some guide on how to use this forum. Check the guide here and if you still not able to use it, do PM me and I will try to help.

Moderator: Moderator

Tanin
Site Admin

Discussion about Trapping in the forum - Reminder

Postby Tanin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 am

Dear Bros and Sis,

Since there are many cases where discussion on illegal trapping of wildlife is being highlight in the mass media and seem that the authorities can and will take action on the offender, I on behalf of the FORUM MOD team, would like to remind you that if possible please refrain from discussing the issue openly which may make the authority track to you.

Under the provisions of Wildlife Conservation Act 2010 (Act 716), section 60 states the offence and punishment for trapping or keeping protected wildlife without license. We would like to remind members to abide by the law. Please take note we will not allow topics of discussion on any acts which are illegal, for example trapping of protected wildlife.

Mengikut peruntukan Akta Pemuliharaan Hidupan Liar 2010 (Akta 716), seksyen 60 menyatakan kesalahan serta hukuman berkenaan penangkapan dan pembelaan hidupan liar yang diperlindungi tanpa lesen. Kami ingin mengingatkan ahli-ahli forum supaya mematuhi undang-undang berkenaan. Harap maklum kami tidak akan membenarkan perbincangan topik yang salah di sisi undang-undang, contohnya penangkapan haiwan-haiwan yang diperlindungi.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Forum Wide Announcements”