Proper language usage in the forum

This is where the announcement, the disclaimer and some guide on how to use this forum. Check the guide here and if you still not able to use it, do PM me and I will try to help.

Moderator: Moderator

Tanin
Site Admin

Proper language usage in the forum

Postby Tanin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 am

Dear Bro and sis,

Lately there are many cases which some member use 'sms' typing style when do forum posting... since not all people familiar with the 'new langeague' (especially old people like me :lol: :lol: :lol: ) ... and sometime if the member is not a Malays speaking (but just use google translate to read)... then it will be a problem to understand.

Thereofore, I would like to seek co-operation from bro and sis to write in 'full word'... even if it is in malays language.

Thanks. :D
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

dance4rain
The Great Eagle

Re: Proper language usage in the forum

Postby dance4rain » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Support 100%. I have stopped reading some posts as I find it too much trouble trying to decipher what is being talked about.
After all the hard work deciphering, mostly end up reading some idle chit chat which I think is more of an exchange between two persons :rollinglough:
Been thinking maybe those exchanges should better be confined to pm. After all outsiders would not know what they are talking about. My thoughts......

Return to “Forum Wide Announcements”