Roadfai aka Raymond , this is no good....

Maybe one of the famous species in Malaysia. 'Burung Merbah'
RoadFai
Wise Owl

Re: Roadfai aka Raymond , this is no good....

Postby RoadFai » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 am

Hi bro Simone

Firstly, you didn’t publish my last email to you (it was emailed to you on the same day as your last email). You have not replied me yet and I am still waiting for your reply.

Secondly, there was a 3 weeks gap because in your email you told me that you were going away on monkhood for 2 months.

Thirdly, as you mentioned, there would never be an end to identifying the bird, it’s your words against the breeder.

Lastly, as an intermediary, I cannot take sides, thus I try my best to resolve the matter that is fair for both parties.

This is my last email to you for all to see which you conveniently left out,

“Hi Simone

In my years of handling the Thai people, I have to be diplomatic in order to get things done. The breeder is a senior fellow hobbyist, friend and my customer in animal food nutrition. I have to handle this carefully, to ensure that things can be solved and this includes your interests. Head on confrontation with the Thais will never work.

I talked to the breeder and he said that he has sent you the correct bird. Confronting him straight on 'not the same bird' will not work things out for us. This is why I used this reason of you not liking the bird.

I used your monkhood period as a plus point in terms of your patience and as a buddhist, the breeder is also a buddhist too. When I pressed him to pay for the transport cost of sending the replacement bird, he agreed.

You will get a good bird, that is the bargain that I have struck with the breeder and will personally make sure.

On our side, we have to do the following:………………………

I never leave my friends or customers without a resolution, it is always in my interest to enable fellow hobbyists to have a good bird. You are a friend to me, with or without getting birds from me. Money isn't important, the effort of resolving a problem between friends is what I value, it defines the friendship.

If you agree to this, let's work on getting things resolved.

Regards
Ray
PS: you can call me anytime on my thai hp “

As per my last email, I did not shy away from my responsibility, I offered to resolve the matter but you chose otherwise. I am still open to resolve the matter even after you have chosen to smear my reputation.

For bro CT13
As for the case concerning the red face jambul, I did not give up on my friend and left him alone,{ you can ask him personally }.

He too, did not give up on working with me to find a solution.

I investigated deeper into the matter and eventually found out that there was a third party who was involved without our knowledge. In addition, the action taken by the third party does not concern my friend and I settled the problem fairly for both the breeder and my friend.

The problem was solved fairly for all and the person involved was fully satisfied with the outcome. I challenge” the person involved in this matter” to come forward if he is not fully satisfied with the outcome.

I did not leave any issues unresolved and neither did I intend to cultivate negative issues for anyone.

Regards
Roadfai

Ct13
Talking Birds

Postby Ct13 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 am

RoadFai,

You posted the video bird for sales, quoted the price and collected the monies, aren't you have to ensure that the bird send out to the buyer is what they are paying ?

I don't think there is much to argued about breeder sending wrong birds....third party involved...etc etc....so what you exchanged or refund after spotted by the buyer that what they getting is not what they are paying.

This show that you are trying your luck, if the buyer didn't discover it.
Haha one bird for two sales or maybe more.
Just like Oylmpia case, one Oylymia can sell to different country.
And please don't take buyer as a idiot .

RoadFai
Wise Owl

Postby RoadFai » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Ct13,

First and most importantly, please let the person involved in this case tell me personally not YOU that I have not resolved this issue. By the way, when did the person involved, appoint you as his proxy?

There are many sellers in the market who would not even issue a day’s warranty for their birds nor bother to resolve problems when they arise. How many sellers do you know in the market who will:
- go the extra mile of covering all aspects of a problem,
- try to resolve problems when they arise,
- AND settle the issues with the ultimate objective of the hobby in getting a good bird for the buyer?

I know that you have bird suppliers/friends, if they can offer all these, please recommend to all.

In the world of buying and selling birds, there will always be unhappy and happy customers, same for the supplier’s side and the additional existence of folks who snipe from the sidelines. As an intermediary, I will always try my best to ensure that the deal goes smoothly and resolve any matter fairly for both the buyer and seller.

If you feel otherwise with your assumptions, then so be it.

In the interests of this forum, I will not be entertaining any more of your posts on this matter (red faced jambul) as it has been resolved.

Wer
Weaning Bird

Postby Wer » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Raymond ,

If the last email to you is really important to you, be it. This is the first time I work with you, and we are talking about a $800 dollar transaction, having taking such a risk and getting a wrong bird, do you seriously believe Anyone in my shoes have the confident to send another $100 to you, and send a bird back to let your breeder inspect the bird before a replacement is done? Lets not talk further on this, you don't send the wrong birds, and keep providing excuses and then offer such a ridiculous exchange policy.....

I paid $800 dollar to smear your reputation ? I went to golden mile to wait till 4am in the morning to smear your reputation? Are you a celebraties or politicians? If you had sent the correct bird, we wouldn't even be here today!

Raymond, reputation are earn thru genuine and sincere actions , it is a very straight forward and will leave no doubts to other, look at yourself today and if you really believe you had earn one, then be it...

Ct13
Talking Birds

Postby Ct13 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:17 pm

RoadFai wrote:Ct13,

I know that you have bird suppliers/friends, if they can offer all these, please recommend to all.

Sorry, I dun have!!!!!

I dun have any that are that switched bird when selling one, I dun have any like you almost pushing your champion breed everyday in MBF , I dun have any asking customer to send extra money when he himself send the wrong bird, I dun have any that when send the wrong bird and accused the breeder, I dun have any that like you good in talking but good at nothing !

RoadFai
Wise Owl

Postby RoadFai » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Simone,

Finally I have your reply, at least now I know how solve this problem. I fully understand your frustrations. Ok, with regards with the transport of $100 to send the bird back to the breeder, I will bear this for you. If you are ok with this, let’s work on closing this matter.

RF

Return to “Bulbul”