Roadfai aka Raymond , this is no good....

Maybe one of the famous species in Malaysia. 'Burung Merbah'
Wer
Weaning Bird

Roadfai aka Raymond , this is no good....

Postby Wer » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 am

Hi bro Raymond,

I am done with the lengthy discussion with you, lotsa of excuses and lies......veteran indeed.....

I believe there are quite a number of people buying birds from you. Some get what they seen in your YouTube which they paid for, but some probably not. So I guess there will be a couple of guy standing up for you, some probably clones.

I have paid $800 dollar for a bird you posted in YouTube and this forum and end up getting a different bird , and I have to bear all the nonsense you bla bla? And a exchange policy of I paid and return bird first before I can received an exchange? So as to get smoke again??

guys, pls stay away from this thread if you are not affected by this. It meant for some other people who is not getting the correct birds that they paid for. It is a consolation to at least I received a bird from him,but that doesn't mean I need to
Tolerate received a wrong bird , integrity is the point. And I am being offered an further risk exchange plane. But the key point is, wrong bird in the transaction, simple as that. Do not ask me to post video or photo to show the differences, this is words against words and there is no end to it....

By posting this thread, the only motive is only to vent my anger. Don't think I can still get to exchange for the correct bird after making this public. But note that I have given Raymond 3weeks to settle this but pls judge yourself by taking take sometimes to read the email thread below......read very slowly between the lines......

I leave it for you to judge yourself.......

Hi Raymond,

Seriously speaking, I do not have any problem to pay for the transport for the breeder to send out the bird and also the bird back to the breeder, just another 200 buck is no issue to me.

But seems that this had lead the exchange to an dead end, I received a wrong bird, yet your excuse to the breeder is that I don't like the bird?????? Already got the wrong bird from the YouTube you posted, now I gonna pay another $100 , so what next? A more cheaper bird ? Or no bird at all....?

I am done here, thanks !

Regards....

To: simonekoh@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Special Price Release - Young Champion Bloodline Crossbr
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:42:43 +0000

Hi Simone

I just got back from working in the provinces in the last few days, met the breeder (he's one of my customers) and had a long talk with him.

Since he is a thai and my customer, I told him that you didn't like the bird, don't want to ruffle things up with him. Based on this, he says that he will replace your bird with another one from hs farm.

To get things going, I will need you to send the bird back so that I can pass it over to him, get him to release the replacement bird and send it down to you.

Regarding transport fees, he has generously agreed to pay for the sending the replacement bird. I will need you pay the transport cost for sending the bird back to Thailand.

Are you ok with this? If so, we can work on this delivery period of settling the sending of birds both ways before 8 August 2013.

Let me know.

Regards
Ray

To: snabber@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 00:39:01 +0000

Hello Raymond,

Is the any update for me. Lets set tomorrow 10 am to get the outcome so that we are not wasting ea other time. I believe your reputation or honor does not worth only $200-300 after netting of the est. market value for this bird?

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:13:03 +0000

Hi Simone

Ok. I will meet the breeder and have a talk with him, find out more on his side.

Will keep in touch with you and update you.

Regards
Ray

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 00:03:19 +0000

Hi Raymond,

Yes, the Original plan was to come back end aug, but there is a change of plan.

I can only said that this is a seasoned bird, nothing special. This is not the bird you posted in YouTube, simple as that. Trade with integrity so that you can uphold your reputation.

Sabbe satta.......

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:38:10 +0000

Hi Simone

Ok. Thanks for your email.

How is the bird, have you studied him yet? The breeder gave you two weeks after your monkhood to study the bird and revert with your comments. He is still holding to his words, I have his warranty.

No worries on my side, I am fair to your side and his.

Regards
Ray

PS: You told me that you are back end August 2013 from your monkhood?

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:46:54 +0000

Hi Raymond,

I am back in Singapore, so what is next to close the case?

Regards

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 15:21:13 +0000

Hi bro

Don't worry bro. I will uphold your trust in me. The breeder has agreed to consider, it's a Thai's way of saying - he is open to help, not close doors on us.

I will keep in touch with you.

Regards
Ray

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:52:17 +0000

Hi Raymond,

As I told you in the phone this morning, I am prepare to forgo the $800 from the time I decide to press the button for transferring them to you for an online sales. Reason being-100% risk, I seldom do this but I take a big step this time, luckily, I didn't loose the whole bet. But does it matter?

Raymond, you are not a amateur in birds. We jolly know well the bird i received is not the bird you posted in youtube. Is this self denial or a planned?

I am frustrated/disappointed in 2 things.
1. Getting insufficient sleep and receiving the wrong bird.

2. I like that bird you posted in youtube very much, because of the long body, short leg, short tail. flat chest. Too bad I didn't get it, this bird I received is short body, long tail, long leg, rounded chest. So my disappointment.

You had study bird for a long time, study my 2 points, what did you see from there? Is it about me? Or is it about you?

There is always different paths when we walk our road, but sometimes we took the wrong path, and if we realized it and decide to correct them, we will face some critics but honor follows, and we truthly experience them for the rest of our life. But if we choose to continue the wrong path thinking that it will not be known. Illusion will misled us, and only when we lie on the death bed, these memories arises and come back, to let us realised that these are wrongdoing.......life is short, we worked hard, played hard and earned hard(reputation) for whatever we believed in, but never on other expenses, I told myself that...

Take a look at all the replies you had wrote and "copied" to me, versus the aftermath we are having now. How true it is? We are bird lovers and had developed wisdom in grooming the birds, but had we developed wisdom to groom ourselves ...... Think........

Take care bro.

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 08:16:54 +0000

Hi bro

Thanks for the photos, appreciate them very much.

I have come back from checking with the breeder at the competition ground.

He confirms that this is the bird.

The bird went through a minor molt recently and is growing new feathers. His staff has also been giving very good food to this bird to bring up its health, good that he is singing non-stop in a totally new environment, it shows you that he is very fierce and vocal in his singing. Lesser quality birds undergo the journey (average 16 hours in a dark small cramped box) usually keep quiet and are not active for a week or so. Only very fierce birds will dare to call upon their arrival. The breeder really gave us a good price on this bird this time.

Take care of this bird well - sun, bathe, exercise, proper diet, etc. Feathers and over disposition of a bird always get ruffled, especially the kalong when the bird is caught by hand, put into the small box and journey for 16 hours to arrive in a strange new environment.

Give this bird some time to acclimatize to its new environment. Proper baths, sunning and exercise will help the bird revert to its natural features over time.

All the birds that I get from this particular farm has never let my customers and me down. All are very fierce and can play.

Don't worry, go for your monkhood. I have talked to the breeder about your trip and your trust in me. As a Thai, he is very impressed by your monkhood of two months. He confidently told me - tell your friend:

1) the bird is the correct one and is a very fierce bird. (note - you saw the bird sing non-stop since you got back home from your son's lesson.)

2) rear the bird properly and in time your friend will know that this is the correct bird.

3) After your friend comes back from his monkhood, I will give him TWO WEEKS to look at the bird and if still do not like the bird, I will consider an exchange.

Looking at the breeder's reply, I am shocked. This is the first time that he is giving a 2.5 month warranty! He doesn't even give this to me!

Please take care of this bird, he is of the Champion Bloodline Crossbreed, different from normal jambuls. Either way, I am holding the breeder responsible to us but please tell your wife to take good care of the bird.

Go for your monkhood in peace bro, I will uphold your trust in me.

Regards
Ray

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 14:12:04 +0800
To: simonekoh@hotmail.com; snabber@hotmail.com

Few more photos for you to look at, totally different from what was on your youtube link, the bird had a good rest this whole morning and is eating well(number 1), has been calling non-stop since i come back from my son lesson, hanging at a cool quiet place.

But the thing, can you compromise a totally different bird?

In my selection, i have never chosen birds of these feature, long tail, slim body and small headed.

I leave it to you in your finding and do get back to me soon.....

I am going to rest now since i only sleep less than 2hrs yesterday and hopefully when i wake up you will provide me good update and nothing more frustrating.....

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date: 06/07/2013 08:02 (GMT+08:00)
To: simonekoh <simonekoh@hotmail.com>,Snabber Snab <snabber@hotmail.com>

Hi Raymond, hope you have got some clue about the wrong bird, you know what, the bus driver had initially mistook me for some and hand over 2 birds to me.. I could have just passed off with it by taking the 2 birds......

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: 06/07/2013 05:04 (GMT+08:00)
To: Snabber Snab <snabber@hotmail.com>

Hi Raymond,

I received the bird, but I don't think this is the correct bird, did you packed wrongly..? Your driver is delivering a few birds. And I am getting the box SK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVqo3TDbcMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vMoIWF0P4s

I think it quite obvious right..the size, the kalong..... I haven been sleeping the whole night and this is distressing.....

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: 05/07/2013 16:55 (GMT+08:00)
To: Simone Koh <simonekoh@hotmail.com>

HI Simone

1) All of my birds are fully on Number 1. I am in animal food nutrition research. I know about most of the bird food brands in the market, what they contain. Number 1's manufacturer is actually my customer, they came to me and my partner to ask us to design a bird food for the jambul, one designed for grooming and pushing competition birds to their peak. Since that first formulation, this bird food became the top competition bird food in Thailand. Thailand's m

gotbird
Weaning Bird

Re: Roadfai aka Raymond , this is no good....

Postby gotbird » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi WER,

Good evening. I am not here to take anyone side. Just shock to see Raymond aka roadfai name appear here. Actually i have bought a few birds from him since last year so far these seems to be good bird.
But you are right on 1 point as you do seems very details on the bird parts and etc. I have seen the part 1 and 2 video from roadfai, can you be kind enough to share a video of this bird too? this is only for my curiosity but if too troublesome then it is ok. as i hope to judge myself.
I think roadfai could be innocent party here but the breeder that pass over the wrong bird. since there is so many birds in the farm. I believe your instinct as jambul lover , if you think it is the wrong bird, then it could really be the wrong bird because you would have analyze the video hundreds of times just before buying just like me. :lol:

I am over in JB. so if you do travel to JB, we can meet up and talk bird . ahahah

hopefully you can resolve this peacefully. cheers

Wer
Weaning Bird

Postby Wer » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 am

Hi Gotbird,

Thanks for your impartial and kind comment. Perhaps you would like to re-read the whole email exchange, real slowly and try to decipher the thought pattern...I have to congrat u or other people who had got the correct bird that they are good bird..... And I have to admit that the bird I received is no bad bird,but the point is, you paid money to get what you want, not other to tell you what you should be getting and all other language, I had said, at least I didn't loose the whole bet...

My points are clear...

Yes, perhap we could meet up one day if I got JB...

Thanks

Ct13
Talking Birds

Postby Ct13 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 am

Bro Wer,

You are not alone, one guy from AMK bought a red face jambul from Roadfai after he saw him posted at MBF after neg and got the jambul send from Thailand.
after received the bird he suspect that it's not the Olympia Roadfai posted.
actually like what he did to you, he insisted that it is the genuine Olympia that guy have received.
He trying to gave excuses, bird not used to A cage lah, changed of environment lah, changed of hand lah....thousand of excuses.

After a week or so, one guy at Penang posted another Olympia, which look and the display actually like what he suppose to get from Roadfai.
This AMK guy was so fed up and demand for a full refund, Roadfai still denied that Olympia which is in Penang does not belong to him nor he sold it to penang.
ANd said that some guy trying to impersonate him because he is famous :rollinglough:
But he was so unlucky that this AMK guy got some connection in Penang and got confirmation that this bird was purchase from Roadfai after he saw him posted in MBF.

The AMK guy threaten to posted at MBF of his un doing, Roadfai had no choice at the end he gave a full refund and collected backthe fake Olympia.

Below is the two Olympia, you guys judge yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ufbggtpY6A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m29hbtyKSw

There are many similar cases happen in Sg, any one that still keen to buy jambul from him. Better ask around at the bird arena to get some feedback about him. :tq

Eagle
Flying Bird

Postby Eagle » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 am

One case might be misunderstanding, few cases happened already.... :nocomment:

gotbird
Weaning Bird

Postby gotbird » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I guess it is best to let Roadfai explain or tell us what happen here as there are lots of loyal buyers in here. I for one would still continue to buy from him. I got the Mclaren F1 from the video from him and some that are not in the video. Only Mclaren F1 is in the video.

bro WER,

I totally understand your point when you mention that you paid for what you expected and then u get otherwise , this is frustrating. so hopefully u guys could resolve this fast.

Return to “Bulbul”