Nutrition for bird

Bird nutritions is very important aspect of bird keeping. Proper nutritions will help our feathers friend have better and longer life

Moderators: Ali Anwar, Rusty

Tanin
Site Admin

Nutrition for bird

Postby Tanin » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:07 pm

It is difficult for me to say as there are various types all with different dose..like for example those with Vitamin B complex for molting and breeding birds and old birds and general wellbeing..

These are usually its main components..

Pantenol
Chloried of Cholein
D.L Metionine
(amino acids)

Vit A, B1,B2,B6,C,D3,E,K3

Nicotinamide and stabilizers..

Sometime they includes calcium potassium etc..

Fo song boosters however L Carnitine Vitamin E and Tocoferol are the main components..

Basically, on cellular level, human cells require 78 colloidal trace elements and minerals (34 from land 44 from sea)..with 34 enzymes (4 digestive and 30 metabolic) and 17 amino acids...

The enzymes boost the chemical reactions in the body.

Basically amino acids are needed to transport the nutrients to the cells..without it there is no transport chain ..

Based on my understanding for mineral levels, the Vitavit you are referring to i should think is more suitable for humans.. Confused
Birds don't require as much and I do not really know all the chemical compounds in the vitavit you mentioned itself to make a statement..

Some plants like chrysanthemum causes rash in contact with birds mouth and others are poisonous and toxic to birds and some compounds like lactose will cause diarrhoea to birds as well..

Personally,I would advise against it unless you want to try on your less quality birds..And even if you do ..give it sparingly even though the bird will excrete excess thru waste some may remain as it cannot be digested properly,as such bird suffers from constipation...

The post above is by Rusty in Ketitir section:

I found it very useful therefor would like to post the info here too.. :wink:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

jinggobird
Talking Birds

Re: Nutrition for bird

Postby jinggobird » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Mr Tanin, tks for the tips regarding the song boosters, i finally find one that u mention it and i tried to my jadi jambul and it works.. The bird keep on singing and kekek at chai area... Tks :)
Don't worry Be Happy
Sharin

david925
Flying Bird

Postby david925 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 am

jinggobird wrote:Hi Mr Tanin, tks for the tips regarding the song boosters, i finally find one that u mention it and i tried to my jadi jambul and it works.. The bird keep on singing and kekek at chai area... Tks :)

Hi Bro

Is there any way that i can buy this vitamin E that you are using ? Thanks

Bensmith
Egg

Postby Bensmith » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm

The best way to ensure optimal health in pet birds is by providing the right diet. With the help of nutrition healthy diet, our beloved pet will enjoy a happy & healthy life.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

A good information about nutrition requirement (generals guidelines)... having said that, I think this not very suitable for bird like shama (or species that have purely insect as their diet)
Attachments
Recommended nutrient.jpg
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Nutritions”