Bow perch

There are lots of accessories that is required in keeping bird of prey. Discuss about it here.

Moderators: hawkeagle, Java Falconer

Dr Segar
Hatchling

Thanks

Postby Dr Segar » Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 am

Hi mate,

Thanks and thumbs up for both Tanin and you, I'd the hood from Jay yesterday, he got it from US few months back and fitted well on the wall :lol: , I most preffered like what Tanin showed last few months in the MBF, its just for display at home on the wall with my BOP pics :lol: :lol:,

I dont have much of a time scoting or searching the web as I'm busy in the OT, had a schedule to OPS, we Mlaaysian are liked keeping a well fed BOP, too lazy to fly, so the heart OP are a must when things dont turn up right, so keep in mind for those that smokes, too much sugar intake, nasi kandar etc, well!! if you have the minies then later make the appointment with me and I'll cut you up :lol: :lol:.

Tanin has not made the offer for the hood for me :) and just maybe he's busy, tell him to much reading/hood making will only causes migrain :lol: :lol:

One more thing for the road mate, we found a leather shop that makes shoes in Penang which could make a leather gloves for BOP, cost around RM200 ( cow hide) maybe someone need the gloves to do most cooking at home :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks

B rgds

segar

whassan1
The Great Eagle

Re: Bow perch

Postby whassan1 » Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 am

:D Hohoho what a coincidence mate! :!: My gloves just got worn out and starting to have holes here and there due to excessive cooking in the kitchen :lol: :lol: Its been hell of a hard work looking for good gloves all this time. Can you please PM me the adress/phone number of this shop in penang so this old chef can get himself a nice new glove made from thick cow's hide and continue with his good old passion for cooking :wink:
May you feel the wind under your wings

Dr Segar
Hatchling

GLOVES

Postby Dr Segar » Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 am

Hi Mate and a jolly gud day to all MBF members,

:lol: :lol: I began to have a great day at MBF now, its lots fo laughter, fun and gained full knowledge reading and writing :idea: , we do things as most peoples would never dreamt about, we writes and shares most things and further brighten up one life, its supposed to be this way mate, thanks to whoever that operates these MBF, bravo :roll: :D :D :D and hope all this will be the stepping stone for all of us, I prayed sincerly just one day there'll be a time when all MBF members will finally write in the open so as to shares whatever we had rather than being so discreet :? . No wonder jay has stopped writing, I tot he has given up :( so sorry jay to have mentioned yor name )but I took count of what's going on and me being the devil in a pastor clothing :twisted: which I have never did in my life and so do you. I knew I am sticking my neck in the gallow but what is the first objectives of the MBF :?:

If one felt that I should not be writing these then by all means I will logged out forever from this MBF forum for good as what my gud buddies did or the moderators just barred us forever, what I'm writing is from the heart, the truth always hurts. and I am sorry if I had offended all you members, I am deeply sorry.

[ Firstly forgive me for my wronged spelling or whatever as I'd type as fast as I could as most of the time replying the post as I am in a hurry, there are tons of appointment in the teater, its so hectic that I have flung from being a Dr to chopping meat and cooking em up :lol: :lol:, my time are now taken up and nursing my babe ' Bella" ( Tanin named her :D ), she had brought a new meaning of life in me, to luv and being in luv, her tentrums, to shower he and carried her in the house when I misses her, I now have and had friends in the forum for me being able to share my intimate luv and relationship with MBF members and being so so attached to my Bella.]
Ya Mate, I will try to get the phone nos for you, or you like me to take the order for you I could/would and agreed to lend you my hand (providing the time I had {# will write to ur PM}) FYI mine will be ready this coming saturday my pots and pans will be busy as well :twisted:

Hope no oil spilt on my fingers as I needed em to earned a living, so hows your cooking mate? and your luv ones at home? :lol: :lol:

b rgds

segar

whassan1
The Great Eagle

Postby whassan1 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Mate! :!: :D

Love reading your posts! Always so jolly and spirited :D

Congrates on your gloves getting ready this Saturday. If you have the time mate, please la post it's pictures here. I do admire gloves and sadly my worst item is my glove :oops: . My hands all cut up and got holes all over the place due to hot oil spills and sharp knives in the kitchen :wink: Especially during tantrum days :twisted:

Really looking forward to some help here, do PM me if anything. 8) My love one is doing fine. Her weight is really getting low these few days and I'm looking forward to some hardcore cooking action this weekend. Gonna go to my fav spot down south and bring her out for some fun in the woods:twisted: Hope things goes well this time. There was a time not long ago when things didnt go very well and she let out her frustration on my elbow and happily stuck there for a few moments... the pain was.........errr.... unforgettable :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Dr Segar
Hatchling

Postby Dr Segar » Fri May 15, 2009 6:53 am

Hi whassan1,

Im fine buddyand life must be full of fun and hope you are full of fun, thanks for crossing the road, last few days I was watching :roll: :roll: to see what's goona be the feed back in here, ok la mate you would'nt understand, you are a buddy indeed and as of today you could PM and I'll give you my emailing addrs, and thanks for writing 8) , you did cross the road though the traffic are suicidal in here.

Yes mate!! I will be getting the glove(s)me and my best buddy jay and I will send you PM with pics, jay has ordered one for you FOC, the sizes are the same unless you came from outer space :lol: :lol: ,

Ive been taking out my bella though it's raining in the evening and guest where? jay brought me to a footsal field and I least expect it, where nets are like mews :shock: :shock: I was surprised, we threw our lures and walla.... :lol: :lol: both our luvs are great, his HE and mine BE are buddies like us :lol:

Hey Buddy I thought you kinda like Britney so why bring down your luv weight :D ? yeah as I informed we have to monitored weight and bla bla bla....what are you flying? and why fly south? its summer down south buddy, so pack and come up north where spring and flowers are booming.

I think I knew what got into you buddy, your wife bit you in the arms :oops: ? yeah they are a wild bunch of gals, we gave them our luv and took em out for a romantic evening in the woods and they bit us :lol: :lol:

Sorry I have to go my pagers are calling me in the ICU

chow

whassan1
The Great Eagle

Postby whassan1 » Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi! Wassup doc! :lol: :lol:

Been wanting to say that :lol: :lol: Hehehe cant resist myself :mrgreen: You guys use lures? Interesting :D I had a HE a few times and yeah, lures works for them. BE? PM me mate never saw one in my life :oops: I fly the good old CG, fast of the fist.. a whole load of attitude :evil: :evil: My baby's name is 'ember'... to suit her calm and steady composure when in the living room and blazing hot performance when in the kitchen :wink: I gotta watch her weight really carefully mate, coz she aint no loyal chick! :!: Almost lost her 3 times lucky our destiny is still intertwined :D

A glove fer me? FOC? Wahh you guys are really far too kind :oops: :D Like this then I must repay :wink: tell jay to give me the weight of his HE. A hood (like the one in the photos) is the least I can do :oops: :)

I dont mind flying anywhere bro, as long as there is good quarry in abundance I will check it out. We chefs love to have more activity in the kitchen :wink: . If you guys are living up north then perhaps one day I'll go and visit my newly found northmen friends :D

Oh well mate... here we are crossing the road.. hopefully no bros here will ever drive their lorries too fast with green envy in their eyes and red evil in their hearts and run poor little us down like rats. Please dont kill this fragile dream...

Return to “Accessories for falconry and Bird of prey”