My GFLB

Green and beautiful bird, come together with the melodious songs.
Tanin
Site Admin

Re: My GFLB

Postby Tanin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:38 am

glider wrote:Any updates bro?
Already got baby? :)

Hi Bro,

Sorry for not updating, The female died so my breeding project halted.... if I manage to get a female later, I will try to breed them again... maybe this time, mixed it together inside my Bulbul avairy.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Paul.R

Postby Paul.R » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:57 am

It's a lovely thread to read. Young hen are like fine girl. .
I leave my young hen of any species in full view of the cock. Like men they drew over young girl. :lolz: they sing and eventually feed her.

It hard to know when they are born; it takes around 15 months to mature before introducing together in cage. It's even better if she is place with a older hen same spicies or granny canary(a great teacher). By 15 months;The young bird is no longer a girl but a fine lady. She is at her best peak to breed really quality birds. She will be no longer shy if approach by male counter part.

That why in canary world this rule don't apply:- i find first round hen some of them too young get misunderstanding if older cock are in ,lay egg on the ground ,build nest roughly or when hatch sit to tightly in the nest killing all chic.

I apply this rule to all my finches.
Quality is always better than quantity.
Don't crack under pressure.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:07 am

Paul.R wrote:It's a lovely thread to read. Young hen are like fine girl. .
I leave my young hen of any species in full view of the cock. Like men they drew over young girl. :lolz: they sing and eventually feed her.

It hard to know when they are born; it takes around 15 months to mature before introducing together in cage. It's even better if she is place with a older hen same spicies or granny canary(a great teacher). By 15 months;The young bird is no longer a girl but a fine lady. She is at her best peak to breed really quality birds. She will be no longer shy if approach by male counter part.

That why in canary world this rule don't apply:- i find first round hen some of them too young get misunderstanding if older cock are in ,lay egg on the ground ,build nest roughly or when hatch sit to tightly in the nest killing all chic.

:) :) :)

I actually found someone with a bird that willing to let go... I may get a pair in near future... will share it here if I did manage to get it
Best Regards,
Tanin

Paul.R

Postby Paul.R » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:11 am

Tanin wrote:

I actually found someone with a bird that willing to let go... I may get a pair in near future... will share it here if I did manage to get it

I learn that method as I got young wife. Hot and spicy. It's :rollinglough: hard to tame.
Quality is always better than quantity.
Don't crack under pressure.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Paul.R wrote:
Tanin wrote:

I learn that method as I got young wife. Hot and spicy. It's :rollinglough: hard to tame.

:rollinglough: :rollinglough: :rollinglough: :rollinglough:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Today's Picture... inside the avairy.

Still in the process of molting... the feather in the head is still not full
Attachments
IMG_3818.JPG
IMG_3817.JPG
IMG_3815.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3813.JPG
Best Regards,
Tanin

Return to “Leaf Bird”