Meet My Eagle Pet... "Little Einstein"

Eagle is one of the largest species of bird of prey. They prey consist of small mammals and bird up to as large as wolf in some case...

Moderators: hawkeagle, Java Falconer

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: Meet My Eagle Pet... "Little Einstein"

Postby Tanin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

november21972 wrote:Thanks for all the great advice Tanin. I really appreciate it. :)

I have one more question... actually I've been searching the net for info on it. But didn't get much information other than the difference in size. What's the difference of an eagle, a hawk, and a falcon? Other than the size and wingspan. Is there any other physical difference which will make you determine what it is upon seeing? Oh I read that the eagle has eyes resembling chinese eyes from a distance and a hawk has round ones. I've been looking at Einstein's eyes... the reason it looks chinese is bec of the small feather on top of the eyes that seems o overlap a bit and form a line. But is that a valid way determine?

If you like to know more about the differences,i think the best topic is about taxonomy. Actually raptors is not just about eagle, hawk and falcon. There are many more family (groups) and each of the 'group' will have their own charasteristic..

Let me get back to you on this for more detail.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Eagle”