My gray dah pergi

The African grey parrot is a medium-sized, predominantly grey, black-billed parrot. Their average weight is 400 grams (0.88 lb), with an average length of 33 centimetres (13 in) and an average wingspan of 46–52 cm. The Congo subspecies is a lighter grey, with darker grey over the head and both wings, while the head and body feathers have a slight white edge to them. The tail feathers are red. The Timneh subspecies is a darker gray and has a dark maroon colored tail as well as having a portion of their beak being light pink in color.
mie_t
Hatchling

My gray dah pergi

Postby mie_t » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 am

Kalau ada sesapa jumpa grey kat area seri kembangan/puchong bagi tau saya. Gray saya dah terbang tak tau ke mana.... :cry:

Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Re: My gray dah pergi

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 am

Sorry to hear that bro.. Saya berharap bro akan dapat jumpa Grey kesayangan bro balik nanti.. Kuatkan semangat ok.. :|

YOKE CHIN
Wise Owl

Postby YOKE CHIN » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 am

Sori to hear abt tht, too.
Owner of
2 tamed lovebirds, 2 tamed cockatiels, a tamed budgie & a tamed pineapple gcc

ImageImageImageImage

zahari

Postby zahari » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 am

mie_t wrote:Kalau ada sesapa jumpa grey kat area seri kembangan/puchong bagi tau saya. Gray saya dah terbang tak tau ke mana.... :cry:

Abg Man n member2 yang dok area tu kalau jumpa atau dgr org bercakap ttg grey terlepas tlg inform member kita ni...
ImageImage

HCL
Wise Owl

Postby HCL » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 am

Usually hand raised parrot would look back for human companion when escaped. My friend's CAG was found in his neighbour's house after missing for 3 days.
But then my friend distributed hundreds of flyers in the surrounding neighbourhood. He received a call from a little girl and got his CAG back.

I met a guy, he said he set his Hill Mynah free and the bird flew to his neighbour's house. His neighbour took the bird in and has been keeping it since then.

Why don't you distribute out flyers with your Grey's photo? You might be lucky to get your bird back if he flew to someone's house.

mie_t
Hatchling

Postby mie_t » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 am

Thanks all and for the advise... I wil try my best to get my gray back. Runsing nie hati pun tak tenteram. Everyday go surrounding are to look for my gray.

Return to “African Grey”