Please HELP! How to renew license

The African grey parrot is a medium-sized, predominantly grey, black-billed parrot. Their average weight is 400 grams (0.88 lb), with an average length of 33 centimetres (13 in) and an average wingspan of 46–52 cm. The Congo subspecies is a lighter grey, with darker grey over the head and both wings, while the head and body feathers have a slight white edge to them. The tail feathers are red. The Timneh subspecies is a darker gray and has a dark maroon colored tail as well as having a portion of their beak being light pink in color.
Sunnys
Egg

Please HELP! How to renew license

Postby Sunnys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:07 am

Hello everyone!

I have sadly lost the receipt for my bird (African Grey) and I need to get license for the bird. I don't know what to do.....
Does anybody have the same issue? What can I do? How can i apply license for my bird without the receipt?
:( :( :( :( :(

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: Please HELP! How to renew license

Postby Tanin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi Bro,

Unfortunately, without the receipt, I dont think the department will issue license for you. Maybe you can try to contact the seller again. Normally the seller will have a carbon copy of receipt that they issue. You can try to ask them to reissue a new one for you and bring it to Perhilitan for the license
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

livep
Egg

We are selling the all types of live birds from Tanzania, If you will be interest communicate with us directly for e-mail way or mobile phone for more information.

And then I want more seriously importers in world wide can collects my products from my farm, and also I selling the live birds which is special permits as the prey birds and the birds for Zoo. Please don’t hesitate to contact with me for that.

Our contacts as following:

E-mail: exoticbirds53@gmail.com

Mobile: +255683707730

Re: Please HELP! How to renew license

Postby livep » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Dear Sir

We are selling the all types of live birds from Tanzania, If you will be interest communicate with us directly for e-mail way or mobile phone for more informations.

And then I want more seriously importers in world wide can collects my products from my farm, and also I selling the live birds which is special permits as the prey birds and the birds for Zoo. Please don’t hesitate to contact with me for that.

Our contacts as following:

E-mail: exoticbirds53@gmail.com

Mobile: +255683707730

Return to “African Grey”