From Egypt AG. questions

The African grey parrot is a medium-sized, predominantly grey, black-billed parrot. Their average weight is 400 grams (0.88 lb), with an average length of 33 centimetres (13 in) and an average wingspan of 46–52 cm. The Congo subspecies is a lighter grey, with darker grey over the head and both wings, while the head and body feathers have a slight white edge to them. The tail feathers are red. The Timneh subspecies is a darker gray and has a dark maroon colored tail as well as having a portion of their beak being light pink in color.
ZawalNour
Egg

From Egypt AG. questions

Postby ZawalNour » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:43 am

Hello.Im going to Egypt and I planned to have AG.They sold at the market and there is no receipt..no license..and everything :cry:
My question is..
1..can I bring a AG on airplane?Do they need permit?Or a license?Or receipt?
2..can I bring unlicensed and no receipt bird to Malaysia?Am I'll going to be sued?
3..Can I make license without receipt?
(Btw the burd is domesticated)

If I can't and I'll not having it :|
thankss

:newhere:

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: From Egypt AG. questions

Postby Tanin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 pm

ZawalNour wrote:Hello.Im going to Egypt and I planned to have AG.They sold at the market and there is no receipt..no license..and everything :cry:
My question is..
1..can I bring a AG on airplane?Do they need permit?Or a license?Or receipt?
2..can I bring unlicensed and no receipt bird to Malaysia?Am I'll going to be sued?
3..Can I make license without receipt?
(Btw the burd is domesticated)

If I can't and I'll not having it :|
thankss

:newhere:

Hi Zawal,

unfortunately, in Malaysia you will need to have license if you want to keep or in this case bring your bird to airport... maybe you can try to contact the seller and see if he able to help you getting a receipt and license for the AG
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “African Grey”