Puteh Licence

I observe that many people like to keep this small bird for their beautiful song. Zosterops (Zosterops Palpebrosa) is normally called 'Mata Puteh" (white eye) in this region.
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Puteh Licence

Postby stanleyseah999 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey guys,

I'm sure all of you are very familiar with the neverending troubles we have with putehs that don't have licences.

Recently, i've heard rumours of some sort of permit that can work like a licence, mostly in the middle and southern region of our country. Can you guys attest to how true is this? I'm pretty skeptical, and the approximate price of it given to me sounded quite alright, wanna know if this is legit and anyone else heard of this, or better still, have it and have no problem with our officers?

anyway, would just like to try my luck asking, i believe there is no way we can obtain new licences for the puteh isn't it? I find that its going to be harder for us birdkeepers day by day, shamas need licences, jambuls need them, putehs need those licences too, and recently hwameis also need licences (from what i read on this board)... lol maybe soon enough they'll start implementing that murai kampung also need licences hahaha.

By the way, happy birdkeeping guys!

Return to “Zosterops / Mata Puteh”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest