Falconry in Brunei

Falconry in Malaysia is not common. Just very few people in Malaysia know about Falconry. However, I believed that keeping bird of prey in Malaysia will start to grow. Discuss Falconry matter in this section. In case anyone like this sport.

Moderators: hawkeagle, Java Falconer

User avatar
Tanin
Site Admin
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:41 am
Location: Malaysia
Location: Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:

Falconry in Brunei

Postby Tanin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 am

I recalled that I saw some photo in the internet or facebook on the group of falconer from Brunei...

Unfortunately I can't find the photo anymore... If anyone saw it or keep it, hope they can post it here for reference in future.

p/s: or if you are falconer from Brunei, do feel free to share your activity here :mrgreen:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!
Image


For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Hazwan.jamain
Hatchling
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am
Location: Brunei Darussalam

Re: Falconry in Brunei

Postby Hazwan.jamain » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 am

Hi i think that was me tanin, havent been on the forum for awhile

User avatar
Tanin
Site Admin
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:41 am
Location: Malaysia
Location: Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Falconry in Brunei

Postby Tanin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 am

Hazwan.jamain wrote:Hi i think that was me tanin, havent been on the forum for awhile



Welcome back Hazwan,

if you don't mind hope you can update us with regards to the latest news of falconry in brunei (if any) :cheerleaderkid: :cheerleaderkid:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!
Image


For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Hazwan.jamain
Hatchling
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am
Location: Brunei Darussalam

Re: Falconry in Brunei

Postby Hazwan.jamain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 am

Tanin wrote:
Hazwan.jamain wrote:Hi i think that was me tanin, havent been on the forum for awhile



Welcome back Hazwan,

if you don't mind hope you can update us with regards to the latest news of falconry in brunei (if any) :cheerleaderkid: :cheerleaderkid:

Im not very active with the falconry comunity in brunei as they are far from me location wise. But they're actively trying to promote bop's and educating the public with shows.

User avatar
Tanin
Site Admin
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:41 am
Location: Malaysia
Location: Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Falconry in Brunei

Postby Tanin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Hazwan.jamain wrote:
Tanin wrote:
Hazwan.jamain wrote:Hi i think that was me tanin, havent been on the forum for awhile



Welcome back Hazwan,

if you don't mind hope you can update us with regards to the latest news of falconry in brunei (if any) :cheerleaderkid: :cheerleaderkid:

Im not very active with the falconry comunity in brunei as they are far from me location wise. But they're actively trying to promote bop's and educating the public with shows.


:bravo :bravo :bravo good that they do that... best of luck for them
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!
Image


For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885


Return to “Falconry”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests