MBF server crash...

Have any problem regarding technical topic about this forum? share or recommend it here.

Moderator: Moderator

parrotsim
Wise Owl

Postby parrotsim » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:41 pm

yes...zahari is right...it is better than losing our posting than the mbf......so sad...sigh...

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 pm

parrotsim wrote:dear mr tanin...our old postings were lost...i also discover that there r so many members account was being cancelled recentl...i have become the newest member...so poor...i have post so many things to become a talking bird....but now,i have to start from egg again....can u fix it up for us???isit it possible to find bek all our old posting???

Hi Parrotsim,

I am so sorry about this. However, since I don't really have access to the physical server of the company, I will have limited control over it... In this case, The company that I use the service mention that this is the only copy that they have... :cry: :cry: ...

dance4rain wrote:Hmmmm! all new posts lost eh?
Its a shame that it was all lost. Quite valuable info in the newer postings especially in the Shama forum.

So, Bro Tanin, the database that you are trying to upload in the weekend is the latest backup copy? Which is until which date?
Anyway looks like we gotta start again somewhere :shock:

We know you are doing your best, Tanin. Which webserver gave you that bad service? Maybe should let us know and if we happen to be using their services, maybe its time to move on :twisted:
:lol: :lol: Will pm you the company :twisted: :twisted:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

parrotsim
Wise Owl

Postby parrotsim » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 am

sigh~~~i think it is a big lose for losing esham....hope he will register again soon...he is a good teacher here....

dance4rain
The Great Eagle

Postby dance4rain » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 am

Bro Tanin,
Just to let you know that for the past few days, sometimes (as in occassionally), I need to refresh the page to get into MBF. Because I got the error message "page not found". If this is already on a new server, then probably this new server is not too stable either :(

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:27 am

Hi Yap,

Currently MBF is still on the 'old server'. last weekend, I move to new place and the phone line/streamex is still not done yet... i need to wait until I get the stramix before I move it...

Hopefully I can get it done (the line and streamix) by this week, so I can start to move the database.

p/s: Now my access to internet is very limited and I might be late in replying... :oops: :oops:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

dance4rain
The Great Eagle

Postby dance4rain » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 am

O.K. understand :D

Return to “Technical Support”