MBF server crash...

Have any problem regarding technical topic about this forum? share or recommend it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Tanin
Site Admin

MBF server crash...

Postby Tanin » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:06 am

I am sorry, this incident happen again, At first, the company that I host mbf just inform in their comunication/support forum that they just change the server but not mentioning that the old one crash...

Later the customer found out about this as they move only old database..

I will move the MBF to new server, and have identified the new company tht i will move it into. However, my plan to load the data to new server in new company in the weekend is not success.

I decide to activate the MBF on the current server/currrent company, will will move it during the downtime, i.e perhaps in the weekend...

i understand that there are many posting missing and few hundreds of member also lost their account... However, I hope you don't mind to reopen the account again with MBF...
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

freehander
Talking Birds

Postby freehander » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:53 am

hurray for tanin! the forum is online again! :D

parrotsim
Wise Owl

Postby parrotsim » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 pm

dear mr tanin...our old postings were lost...i also discover that there r so many members account was being cancelled recentl...i have become the newest member...so poor...i have post so many things to become a talking bird....but now,i have to start from egg again....can u fix it up for us???isit it possible to find bek all our old posting???

zahari

Postby zahari » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:28 am

parrotsim wrote:dear mr tanin...our old postings were lost...i also discover that there r so many members account was being cancelled recentl...i have become the newest member...so poor...i have post so many things to become a talking bird....but now,i have to start from egg again....can u fix it up for us???isit it possible to find bek all our old posting???

I thinks its better lost our posting than Lost MBF right?...
ImageImage

dance4rain
The Great Eagle

Postby dance4rain » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am

Hmmmm! all new posts lost eh?
Its a shame that it was all lost. Quite valuable info in the newer postings especially in the Shama forum.

So, Bro Tanin, the database that you are trying to upload in the weekend is the latest backup copy? Which is until which date?
Anyway looks like we gotta start again somewhere :shock:

We know you are doing your best, Tanin. Which webserver gave you that bad service? Maybe should let us know and if we happen to be using their services, maybe its time to move on :twisted:

Pakme
Species Expert - Ketitir
Species Expert - Ketitir

Postby Pakme » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Don't tell me I lost my ghost stories, especially on the first time how I met LIB. She may feel bad and decide to go home to her own spiritual world.

Anyway, while Tanin is busy updating our posts, lets relax with this joke.

A lady who just came back from her doctor found out that, of all thing, her underwear was missing! So she called the doctor's clinic. A nurse replied that there was no underwear to be seen in the exam room. She said to the nurse, "Its ok, I must have left it with my dentist". :lol: :lol: :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/rajakota2

Return to “Technical Support”