Suggestion to the forum owner / moderator

Have any problem regarding technical topic about this forum? share or recommend it here.

Moderator: Moderator

ded1
Flying Bird

Suggestion to the forum owner / moderator

Postby ded1 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:38 am

Suggestion / views:

A)
I saw mostly in the forum thread, there's always people chatting without knowing specific topic. Even the thread is for specific category (like video/photos). You can view thread video/photo/sound and see user chatting and at the same time user posting material and at the same time user asking. What is this ??? You may create topic for sound only, photo only, video only and so on and so forth.

I'd like to suggest to owner/moderator, if the thread is for photo/video/any specific category just let the user posting the related stuff only, don't let them chat and turn the thread like kopitiam. It's full of junk discussion everywhere. User who wanna do searching for some items will disappointed since the stuff only a few posting but the rest full of chit chat.

I'd recommend owner/moderator to start deleting/moving/clean-up all the non-related posting.

B)
To the owner / moderator,

Please set a limit page per topic. This is good for searching/forum management, let say like 20 pages per topic. You can simply leave a note at the last limit page and lock it. Ask them to open a new topic if they want to discuss same topic.

Too much posting merge in 1 big general topic is not good (in example: you can see in most ketitir forum), it's not practical. It's mixing up and no one will do a reading from page 1 to page 60 just to follow the recent issue. You gotta think about this.

So minimize the posting merging, set a limit for page per topic (20 pages maximum), avoid creating 1 big topic, Create sub topic or sub forum for some topic.
---
ded1

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:26 am

Thanks ded1,

I will discuss this and see if we can make any improvement later...

Thanks again.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Technical Support”