where can i get a decent pikat? (singapore)

Discuss about spotted dove and dove issue here
chiaki
Egg

where can i get a decent pikat? (singapore)

Postby chiaki » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 am

hi guys, im pretty new to the world of spotted dove. any bros here know where i can get my hand on a decent pikat. dun have to be those champion birds. just a normal one to start of wif. and bro letting go of their pikat. any info will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

jessejames
Wise Owl

Re: where can i get a decent pikat? (singapore)

Postby jessejames » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

chiaki wrote:hi guys, im pretty new to the world of spotted dove. any bros here know where i can get my hand on a decent pikat. dun have to be those champion birds. just a normal one to start of wif. and bro letting go of their pikat. any info will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Hello chiaki,perhaps you should get in touch with drunk driver since he's also singaporean and he hangs ard with a few uncles who plays spotted dove,as much as i want to help you i'm based in kl,just too far,good luck with your search.
Regards,
jessejames.

drunkdriver38
Flying Bird

Re: where can i get a decent pikat? (singapore)

Postby drunkdriver38 » Fri May 01, 2009 3:41 pm

chiaki wrote:hi guys, im pretty new to the world of spotted dove. any bros here know where i can get my hand on a decent pikat. dun have to be those champion birds. just a normal one to start of wif. and bro letting go of their pikat. any info will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

dear chaki,
welcome to the world of "sport kukur",sorry for replying late and hope u haven't fly away :mrgreen:
im also very new to this sport and i've tried to source locally for a pikat too but wasn't really successful or lucky to have met someone giving up this 'addictive sport' :lol:

maybe u can try to train one on your own or u can get one from our kakis in m'sia..
we'll talk more on yr next post..
cheers,
ken
A discussion is an exchange of ideas ,an argument is an exchange of ignorance..
It's nice to be important but it is also important to be nice..

Return to “Spotted Dove”