SHARE THE PHOTO OR SOUND COLLECTION

Discuss about spotted dove and dove issue here
shafaril07
Wise Owl

Postby shafaril07 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:23 am

seladangjati wrote:
shafaril07 wrote:
shafaril07 wrote:
seladangjati wrote:you kena guna imageshack.microsoft photo editor.copy gambar mana-mana yg you nak guna.pastu save di mana-mana fail pastu buka imageshack dan host it.tunggu beberapa minit dia akan minta you browse mana-mana yg you save tadi utk di upload.nanti dia akan kluar URL atau link yg you nak masukkan dlm forum.copy link pastu paste kan di mana-mana yg you suka.maka nanti dia akan upload gambar tu dlm forum.sebab forum tak boleh copy and paste terus.dia akan tak keluar.

SJ,

Terima kasih.

Sj..,
saya dah try tapi gambar tak keluar dlm forum mcm yg you buat tu...hanya keluar dia pun URL.....saja....so macam mana nak buat ...tolong saya..

ok bila tuan dah browse dari mana-mana fail maka lepas tu kita akan klik hosting.tunggu jap pastu dia akan keluar banyak URL kan ? you tengok URL yang ke bawah sekali ada lebih kurang 4-5 URL.you copy URL yang atas sekali yang mana pada URL tu akan ada huruf IMG dia berhuruf besar.maka you klik dlm kotak tu dan copy URL tu dan paste kan dalam forum.

selamat mencuba.

SJ..,
Terima kasih bebanyak....

seladangjati
Species Expert - Tekukur
Species Expert - Tekukur

Postby seladangjati » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:24 am

Shot at 2007-07-05

irwan69mse
Wise Owl

Postby irwan69mse » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 am

Seladang Jati..

Nice photos.. thank you for sharing... I have some questions:

1. Are you in the photo in the early post?? Is that you that pasang racik with your son?

2. If you have time, can you please include the sound or voices or videos of coo-coo? You can use your mobile phone to record the sound or video, then download to your computer and then upload to a free hosting website such as www.savefile.com.

I think Malaysia coo-coo is a little smaller than our coo-coo in Brunei. Our coo-coo is as big as the normal pigeon (burung merpati).

Thank again for the pictures. :D :D

Irwan.

seladangjati
Species Expert - Tekukur
Species Expert - Tekukur

Postby seladangjati » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:10 am

irwan69mse wrote:Seladang Jati..

Nice photos.. thank you for sharing... I have some questions:

1. Are you in the photo in the early post?? Is that you that pasang racik with your son?

2. If you have time, can you please include the sound or voices or videos of coo-coo? You can use your mobile phone to record the sound or video, then download to your computer and then upload to a free hosting website such as www.savefile.com.

I think Malaysia coo-coo is a little smaller than our coo-coo in Brunei. Our coo-coo is as big as the normal pigeon (burung merpati).

Thank again for the pictures. :D :D

Irwan.

no.in the picture its not me :D the photos to share collection only.

for download to pc, i dont have the cable to transfer :cry: how i can do ?

irwan69mse
Wise Owl

Postby irwan69mse » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:35 am

Hi Seladang Jati..

Normally, when we buy a mobile phone, it will come together with a USB cable, manual book, and CD that contain software. We install this software in our computer. This software will manage the pictures taken, recording of sound and videos. After taking pictures or recording videos, we connect our mobile phone to the PC using the USB cable. With a few clicks, all the pictures taken, sound and videos will be downloaded automatically. It is a simple job. The software will do that for us. (we need to read the manual book first. Hehehe)

If you do not have the USB cable and software, one thing to do is to borrow cable from a friend or you can buy one at the PC shop. I think the software you can download it from the website. You need to search for the appropriate software. Good luck bro.. :D :D

Irwan.

seladangjati
Species Expert - Tekukur
Species Expert - Tekukur

Postby seladangjati » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:06 am

tq for your info.

Return to “Spotted Dove”