Zebra dove or well known as 'Ketittir' in Malaysia regions is one of the widely keep birds since very long time. They are known for their singing, and the competition is actually held very frequent in this region.
arrow
Talking Birds

Re: New member

Postby arrow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:20 am

Hi Jason,

Welcome to MBF,u r from the west,which part.. :?: I m from Jurong west...Nice to know u...have a great day... :mrgreen:[/quote]

Hi arrow, near to Boon Lay MRT. What about you?[/quote]

Wat :o ...we are staying in the same vicinity....i am staying opp jurong point...do u keep jumbol.. :?:
ArroW

arrow
Talking Birds

Postby arrow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 am

Pakme wrote:Jus Share,
Sorry, but talking about food or food formula here is out of topic. So I have to split the relevant posts to "Food Formula And Medicine".

With regards to this I would like to get help from all Classmates to run through all available topics before posting, otherwise we will be talking something different from the topic concerned. This is to ease our future reference.

Thanks.

Thanks Cikgu, for the advise on feeding the green beans...as wat u said we will move this topic to "Food Formula And Medicine".. :)
ArroW

JusShare
Baby Bird

Postby JusShare » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Pakme wrote:Jus Share,
Sorry, but talking about food or food formula here is out of topic. So I have to split the relevant posts to "Food Formula And Medicine".

With regards to this I would like to get help from all Classmates to run through all available topics before posting, otherwise we will be talking something different from the topic concerned. This is to ease our future reference.

Thanks.

Pakme, thanks. fully agreed

JusShare
Baby Bird

Postby JusShare » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:51 pm

arrow wrote:Hi Jason,

Welcome to MBF,u r from the west,which part.. :?: I m from Jurong west...Nice to know u...have a great day... :mrgreen:

Hi arrow, near to Boon Lay MRT. What about you?[/quote]

Wat :o ...we are staying in the same vicinity....i am staying opp jurong point...do u keep jumbol.. :?:[/quote]

Great, we could we have walk pass each other before, not knowing. Well, no I don't.

yangonzi
Egg

Postby yangonzi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello Teachers & everyone! I am Yangonzi from Singapore, I've been reading most of the topic in this forum. It's very interesting & informative. Most of all, I do note that everyone is very friendly & willing to help & share in details. Really appreciate the warmth sharing here. Recently, I've been given 3 merbok by my Brother. I realised that practically keeping the birds is a handful, much difficult than I thought even after learning so much from you guys in theory. Ha ha. Nevertheless, it's interesting & challenging. You guys really instill this interest onto me. Cheers!

Paul.R

Postby Paul.R » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 am

yangonzi wrote:Hello Teachers & everyone! I am Yangonzi from Singapore, I've been reading most of the topic in this forum. It's very interesting & informative. Most of all, I do note that everyone is very friendly & willing to help & share in details. Really appreciate the warmth sharing here. Recently, I've been given 3 merbok by my Brother. I realised that practically keeping the birds is a handful, much difficult than I thought even after learning so much from you guys in theory. Ha ha. Nevertheless, it's interesting & challenging. You guys really instill this interest onto me. Cheers!

Welcome to MBF.
Caring for another animal or person will be always hands on.
Yet the reward is always satisfying. Grooming and cleanliness play a important role in preventing much love pet being gloomy or sick.

Looking forward to hear from you which you may tell us a little more of the "Merbok" you got. I heard some dove have a vocal and tranquility sound that most satisfying that one a breezy afternoon they can sing to you for a afternoon snooze.
Quality is always better than quantity.
Don't crack under pressure.

Return to “Zebra Dove (Ketitir/Merbok/Nokkhao/Pekutut)”