[Photo] Photo of my shama

A beautiful bird with beautiful song.
Paul.R

Re: [Photo] Photo of my shama

Postby Paul.R » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:22 am

True..our children will lose the exploration that we had as modern age guide them to sink the face in front of tv and phone. In the pass we went out to seek information and get connected with people hands on. Today the information is at your finger tips and you are taught to believe they are right.

It's not to late. i spend on lots weekend with my kids showing them how outdoor life in forest or in our garden by putting our electronic device off. This device makes our social skill demoralised as we tend not to look around but look down. Blunt out communication skill to speak to another person as only greeting and gesture.

My apologies I almost forgot this is a bird forum not a Mexican stand off.
Quality is always better than quantity.
Don't crack under pressure.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 am

Hatori wrote:True..our children will lose the exploration that we had as modern age guide them to sink the face in front of tv and phone. In the pass we went out to seek information and get connected with people hands on. Today the information is at your finger tips and you are taught to believe they are right.

It's not to late. i spend on lots weekend with my kids showing them how outdoor life in forest or in our garden by putting our electronic device off. This device makes our social skill demoralised as we tend not to look around but look down. Blunt out communication skill to speak to another person as only greeting and gesture.

My apologies I almost forgot this is a bird forum not a Mexican stand off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 am

Today afternoon, I observe that one of my male shama that just molt (I suspect that the tail feather is not fully develop) really active and sing... nice to see them happy... this follow by another male in nearby cage... it make the house more lively... will try to take the video tomorrow and share.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:36 am

This morning, I observe that for one of the pair, the male went inside the nestbox and sing a fine song... it seem that he want to attract the female inside... I will provide them with the nestling materials and see if there are any early breeding activity for the year or not...
Best Regards,
Tanin

Paul.R

Postby Paul.R » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Get live food so that he is energised and be able to dance or feed the hen. In return the hen to accept him as a mate. Even the ritual of the dance of canary is the same to the grey singing finch. The all honor the hen by little bow before Mating.
Quality is always better than quantity.
Don't crack under pressure.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:09 am

Paul.R wrote:Get live food so that he is energised and be able to dance or feed the hen. In return the hen to accept him as a mate. Even the ritual of the dance of canary is the same to the grey singing finch. The all honor the hen by little bow before Mating.

Thanks Paul,

right now I am giving some mealworm for them once every few days... and crickets as well. This year, I hope 2 of my pair can produce some chick for me.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Return to “Shama - White-rumped Shama”