parrot/cockatoo

If you found any birds and you think it is belong to someone, pls post it here. I trust that the forumer will try to search for their owner.

Moderator: Moderator

Den
Baby Bird

Re: parrot/cockatoo

Postby Den » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 pm

been raining for the past few days, haven't seen them lately. Usually they will fly around the area in the afternoon 4-5pm... hope to see them again...

Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Den wrote:been raining for the past few days, haven't seen them lately. Usually they will fly around the area in the afternoon 4-5pm... hope to see them again...

if possible try to snap some pictures.. Maybe we can identify which subspecies they belongs to.. :wink:

Den
Baby Bird

Postby Den » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 pm

will try next time but they do fly quite high in the sky... but they are really loud, I think they are sulfur cockatoo.... if i hear them again, will try to snap some pictures...

kiki2
Hatchling
Location: Tropicana Golf & Country Resort , Petaling Jaya , Selangor

Postby kiki2 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Still hearing one bird. I did hear and see two birds ( i also think sulpher cockatoo, too !! ) about two weeks ago. I will be quicker in info I hear them again. I hope they are well.
I still hear my Senegal but always in dark hours. His cage got bits on it and fruit but maybe he is happier flying free past the house and giving a call. We miss him.

kiki2
Hatchling
Location: Tropicana Golf & Country Resort , Petaling Jaya , Selangor

Postby kiki2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 pm

I saw this cockatoo on my friends window sill about 3 days ago. He has been about on and off for a about a week but one only. Possibly has a sore foot as picking at it and holding it up. Bird flys if we go near.
Attachments
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG (175.21 KiB) Viewed 606 times

nabil89
Talking Birds

Postby nabil89 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 pm

kiki2 wrote:I saw this cockatoo on my friends window sill about 3 days ago. He has been about on and off for a about a week but one only. Possibly has a sore foot as picking at it and holding it up. Bird flys if we go near.

wah,,,,where is this at..
could somebody catch it,,,poor bird,,,

Return to “Found”