parrot/cockatoo

If you found any birds and you think it is belong to someone, pls post it here. I trust that the forumer will try to search for their owner.

Moderator: Moderator

kiki2
Hatchling
Location: Tropicana Golf & Country Resort , Petaling Jaya , Selangor

Re: parrot/cockatoo

Postby kiki2 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Actually this isn't about the cockatoo but not sure whre to place this on the forum but want to say that we lost our our very special ringneck parakeet on Monday. We are all so sad. It was Kiki.. the most amazing , clever, wise and beautiful parakeet I have ever seen. He was well the day before but went quiet the night before he passed way, not wanting his food but water only. In the early morning he still unwell and was trying to balance on his perch so I laid him on the floor of his cage and talked to him and he left us. I am very sad as he has been with me 27 years.

nabil89
Talking Birds

Postby nabil89 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 am

kiki2 wrote:Actually this isn't about the cockatoo but not sure whre to place this on the forum but want to say that we lost our our very special ringneck parakeet on Monday. We are all so sad. It was Kiki.. the most amazing , clever, wise and beautiful parakeet I have ever seen. He was well the day before but went quiet the night before he passed way, not wanting his food but water only. In the early morning he still unwell and was trying to balance on his perch so I laid him on the floor of his cage and talked to him and he left us. I am very sad as he has been with me 27 years.

27 years???wowwww,,,so long,,,,
condolence tu u n ur fam mr kiki,,, :cry:

k.roe
Talking Birds

Postby k.roe » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I definetly think this is not the rite place to post. Anyhow, 27 years is a very loooooooong time...................
many condolonces bro. hanging there............
pergghhhh....... thinking of that make me feel wanna give up keeping pets..... but its part & parcel of it....

dzee
Wise Owl

Postby dzee » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

27 thn tue.... kalu aku pn aku menangis..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sayang tue..
GREEN IS A NEW BLACK
Save The World

Return to “Found”