Indian Ring Neck Passed Away

Indian ringneck... the green guy... smart and handsome parakeet...
birdstud

Re: Indian Ring Neck Passed Away

Postby birdstud » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:23 am

Dear Ally, my condolences to you for the loss of your fid. This is a lesson that you probably will never forget nor want to repeat. From experience in order to heal your pain I suggest that you get yourself another one asap and clip its wings to prevent accidents like this. Companion Parrots/birds in the house ought not in my opinion be allowed free flight owing to the dangers that its environment presents and also their nervous and curious character. When startled a flighted bird will just take off and if you are lucky will not get into trouble or injury or escape into the blue yonder.

kelwts
Wise Owl

Postby kelwts » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 am

Sorry about your loss . Don't blame yourself too much .Accidents do happen ... !!
Go out and look for another bird and start again fast . The longer you take to recover the harder its gonna be
Falconry is not a slave/master relationship. It is one of cooperation and trust; for the hawks are free to leave whenever they wish, but the vast majority of hawks choose to return to their falconer.
--- ( Kitty Tolson Carroll ) ---

ally
Weaning Bird

Postby ally » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 am

kelwts wrote:Sorry about your loss . Don't blame yourself too much .Accidents do happen ... !!
Go out and look for another bird and start again fast . The longer you take to recover the harder its gonna be

i seriously hope not to get an parrot and any pet again, i really hope, i could not take it because if the bird die instant is another story but peeper was a life for an hours after the incident and i saw it was struggling and it doesn't have voice to call for help nor it could explain any pain .. i think raring parrot need more than just providing food and shelter and love.. im not ready as i lost two bird so far .. first i did not know why it die and second die on my hand because of my careless attitude .. i hope some day i will be ready or this pain will be there forever...........

Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 pm

ally wrote:....i seriously hope not to get an parrot and any pet again, i really hope, i could not take it because if the bird die instant is another story but peeper was a life for an hours after the incident and i saw it was struggling and it doesn't have voice to call for help nor it could explain any pain .. i think raring parrot need more than just providing food and shelter and love.. im not ready as i lost two bird so far .. first i did not know why it die and second die on my hand because of my careless attitude .. i hope some day i will be ready or this pain will be there forever...........

Let all bygone be by gone.. You have learn new things.. A slight mistake resulting in a lost.. We all do learn from mistake.. Once you have gain your readiness, find another one..
Remember.. Parrot keeping are not born with us.. They are made..

jganesh1285
Talking Birds

Postby jganesh1285 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm

My condolences...

As what the others have said..we learn from mistakes and march on stronger and time will heal.

Return to “Ring neck Parakeet”