My juvenile Green IRN.

Indian ringneck... the green guy... smart and handsome parakeet...
raneeya
Egg

Re: My juvenile Green IRN.

Postby raneeya » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:07 am

Its been a while since im in this most comprehensive and informative site. Due to my recovery from the lost of my African grey which has been almost two months now. I have just purchased a Indian Ring Neck from the local breeder, that's what he claim or maybe im conned again :D . Its about 3 months old according to him. Its a mutation of latino and green, thats what he told me, Anyway the bird looks in good health but need to take to vet. Last time i took my African grey to UPM Vet, i kind of forgotten the doctors name, Maybe Fahmy could remind me of that. Im at office now, will upload the picture when im back home. Any advise and comments are really appreciated. Looking forward to share with you all on whats happening. Meantime anybody can advise on where to buy parrots toy & food around KL and the belt that wrap around the bird's body.. im not sure whats it called. Can anybody advise me

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: My juvenile Green IRN.

Postby Tanin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:17 pm

raneeya wrote:Its been a while since im in this most comprehensive and informative site. Due to my recovery from the lost of my African grey which has been almost two months now. I have just purchased a Indian Ring Neck from the local breeder, that's what he claim or maybe im conned again :D . Its about 3 months old according to him. Its a mutation of latino and green, thats what he told me, Anyway the bird looks in good health but need to take to vet. Last time i took my African grey to UPM Vet, i kind of forgotten the doctors name, Maybe Fahmy could remind me of that. Im at office now, will upload the picture when im back home. Any advise and comments are really appreciated. Looking forward to share with you all on whats happening. Meantime anybody can advise on where to buy parrots toy & food around KL and the belt that wrap around the bird's body.. im not sure whats it called. Can anybody advise me

Welcome to the forum Raneeya,

I think you mean "aviator leash and harness"... Some time ago I think some member do post some for sale in "looking for new home' section. I cannot remember the member name... but you may try to contact him...
:pic :pic :pic
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Ring neck Parakeet”