Pendapat dikehendaki

The cockatiel (Nymphicus hollandicus), also known as the quarrion and the weiro, is a bird that is a member of the cockatoo family endemic to Australia. They are prized as household pets and companion parrots throughout the world and are relatively easy to breed
cstan005
Wise Owl

Pendapat dikehendaki

Postby cstan005 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 am

Hi semua Sifu/ Otai x 2

Kelihatan Tiel saya ini berada dalam dunia keduaan saja, First batch telor tak jadi, pagi tadi terbalik pula nest box, pecah telor semau. Nasib tak pecah burung. Ingin mencampurkan sepasang LB dalam fly cage berukuran 2ft x 2ft x 4ft Apa pendapat Otai. Terima Kasih didahulukan.
Happy Rearing
cstan

YOKE CHIN
Wise Owl

Re: Pendapat dikehendaki

Postby YOKE CHIN » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 am

Hi cs,

by cs...Ingin mencampurkan sepasang LB dalam fly cage berukuran 2ft x 2ft x 4ft Apa pendapat.

They can’t be together in the same cage as they have different characters. Cage mesti berasingan, yeah. :wink:

Happy rearing!
YC
Owner of
2 tamed lovebirds, 2 tamed cockatiels, a tamed budgie & a tamed pineapple gcc

ImageImageImageImage

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Bro CsTan,

Totally agree with sis YC.. better keep them in different cage... even smaller in size, love bird can be aggressive toward cockatiel.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

cstan005
Wise Owl

Postby cstan005 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Tanin wrote:Bro CsTan,

Totally agree with sis YC.. better keep them in different cage... even smaller in size, love bird can be aggressive toward cockatiel.
[quote="YOKE CHIN"]Hi cs,

by cs...Ingin mencampurkan sepasang LB dalam fly cage berukuran 2ft x 2ft x 4ft Apa pendapat.

They can’t be together in the same cage as they have different characters. Cage mesti berasingan, yeah. :wink:

Happy rearing!
YC[/quote

Hi Tanin and YC,
Thanks for the advise, i was looking at the lonely pair Tiels which it seems they are alone in this world ( actually my world ,haa,,,joking only.. ) so planned to keep a pair of Fisher LB which in 4 - 5 months old. My reason is, the Tiel currently own the fly cage since month April, and they are so used to the surrounding, when putting an LB into the cage, then the tiel will shown the LB who's the boss ( perhaps might be vise versa situation ) with a bit of chasing here an there is fine. LB have more space to moved/fly around if been chased by Tiel and later few months down the road, they should get along well, but if reverse condition, then the story will be different. This is my calculated option and an RNE ( research and Error ) study, to see this method is wrong or right. Just wanted both different species able to stay together and I do hope it will work but still listen to opinion from otai -otai and both of you. Thanks sis YC and Bro Tanin,
Happy Rearing
cstan

Return to “Cockatiel”