Tiel price

The cockatiel (Nymphicus hollandicus), also known as the quarrion and the weiro, is a bird that is a member of the cockatoo family endemic to Australia. They are prized as household pets and companion parrots throughout the world and are relatively easy to breed
Tanin
Site Admin

Re: Tiel price

Postby Tanin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:00 am

Congratulation to you bro CSTan :bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo

In my opinion, it depending on your pair. Some pair will really tolerate and you can even change the nest box and they will still continue to care for the baby. However, some pair is sensitive and will abandon the baby if disturbed.

So far, when I actively breed them, I do check out the nestbox when there are baby, but I will not change the nesting material unless it is very dirty.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

cstan005
Wise Owl

Postby cstan005 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi bro Tanin,
Hmmmm....that will be difficult if the tiel are tolerate enough to able myself to change the nesting material ( if it is dirty ) So not to take the risk, gave them two weeks and will slowly look into the baby/s via top cover. Till date still able to listen only one sound coming out from the nestbox, just wait few more days if there are extra sound available.Haaa....
This is the 3 clutch with the first and second have 3 eggs on each clutch. Perhaps is the same as well.Waiting game now and will update the outcome.
Nevertheless, Thanks for the information.
Happy Rearing
cstan

cstan005
Wise Owl

Postby cstan005 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi There,
Below picture capture on Sunday, when both tiel at the bottom of the cage. Current food as usual, seeds, kuaci, some veg and wheat bread. Is it enough nutrition/s for the baby tiel growing up progress. It should be an week old, with the current size and the elder chicks have open it eyes already, Thanks for viewing
Happy Rearing
cstan

cstan005
Wise Owl

Postby cstan005 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi there,
Below is the latest photos taken today , after complete change the bedding material inside nestbox. This is the third clutch which successful hatch and starts growing up.
The bedding material is dirty , filled with dropping from two babies.
Many thanks to sis YC advise on pattern changing bedding material, which current are clean. Thanks for viewing
Happy Rearing
cstan

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 am

Congratulation bro

:cheerleaderkid: :cheerleaderkid: :bravo :bravo :bravo
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

cstan005
Wise Owl

Postby cstan005 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Tanin wrote:Congratulation bro

:cheerleaderkid: :cheerleaderkid: :bravo :bravo :bravo

Hi Bro Tanin,
Thanks , since these is the 1st of 3 clutch which success hatch, which getting exiting when the smaller baby tiel starts to show it color. At first, I thought is Yellow but later it color getting more brighter. Below is today picture. thanks for viewing
Happy Rearing
cstan

Return to “Cockatiel”