Breeding pairs of Congo African Grey-CAG

I have change the "For Sale" section to "Looking for New Home". This is actually to align with the 'Non Commercial Theme" in this section as I understand that sometimes member which didn't hold license KPM19A want to let go their birds to another good home.

NOTE:
> BASED ON ACT 76, ONLY SOMEONE HOLDING LICENSE KPM19A CAN SELL PROTECTED BIRDS. OWNER OF BIRD WITH LICENSE KPM24A IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL THE BIRD
> THE FORUM MANAGEMENT AND MOD MAY NOT CHECK OR READ THIS SECTION FREQUENTLY. SINCE SOME BIRDS/ANIMALS MAY FALL IN ACT 76, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LAW AND REGULATION SECTION IF YOU ARE NOT VERY SURE ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF YOUR BIRDS/ANIMALS.

Moderator: Moderator

ngcheehui

Breeding pairs of Congo African Grey-CAG

Postby ngcheehui » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:00 am

Hi All,
Due to some unexpected circumstances, I now have 3 pairs of CAG available for sale. I am willing to let them go at a good price if you are taking all 3 pairs.
If you are interested, please contact 012-3670262. It is very difficult to catch a picture of all 3 pairs as they would retreat into the safety of their nestboxes when they hear the slightest sound eg: door knob turning. That's why not all 3 are seen.If you are able to take all of them, I can offer you a very good price. I also have a new Brinsea parrot incubator for sale. The incubator was bought for incubating their eggs to increase production but unfortunately I haven't had time to set it up and now I am selling all my birds due to my work.

Thanks
Chee Hui
Attachments
cag27.jpg
cag3.jpg
cag20.jpg

Return to “Looking for New Home”