Hello

Introduce yourself and your birds here.

This is the place where the other birds enthusiast able to know more about you. A good place to make more friend.

Moderator: Moderator

yewbeng
Weaning Bird

Re: Hello

Postby yewbeng » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

belalang wrote:
yewbeng wrote:Hi
Have found this Malaysia Bird Forum almost a year ago and have help me a lot on my keeping of birds. Have always love to keep birds seen I was young. Have been almost a year I have start to keep birds again. The collection I have now are a Magpie Robin, a Zebra Dove and a few Spotted-necked Dove. Decided to be a member today hope is not to late.. 8)[/

:welcome bro... :cheerleaderkid:

belalang, thanks and learning on how to post a reply too beside birds...haha :lol: .... :cheerleaderkid:

belalang
Weaning Bird

Postby belalang » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 am

yewbeng wrote:
belalang wrote:
Have found this Malaysia Bird Forum almost a year ago and have help me a lot on my keeping of birds. Have always love to keep birds seen I was young. Have been almost a year I have start to keep birds again. The collection I have now are a Magpie Robin, a Zebra Dove and a few Spotted-necked Dove. Decided to be a member today hope is not to late.. 8)[/

belalang, thanks and learning on how to post a reply too beside birds...haha :lol: .... :cheerleaderkid:

same to me bro.. hahaha... :rollinglough:
LAIN PADANG....LAIN BELALANGNYA...

yewbeng
Weaning Bird

Postby yewbeng » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm

yewbeng wrote:
belalang wrote:

Hi, dont mind me asking what kind of birds are u keeping now? I have found some birds keeper only keep one kind of birds. Where as for me I keep few kind of birds. Nice to know u bro. Be 8) ok.

yewbeng
Weaning Bird

My Flock as of today.

Postby yewbeng » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:35 pm

hi,

Have been sometime I have post anything in MBF. And as of today this is the birds collection I have...

1) 2 male Oriental Magpie Robin
2) 2 male Zebra drove ( Merbok )
3) 1 male Pink-neck Green Pigeon ( found him drop from tree as a baby bird and now grown up)
4) 5 male/female Spotted Dove
5) 2 pair Long tailed Parakeet ( my new collection, just got them a month ago )

Guess you guy have more them my collection. will try to post some pictures on them soon.

jganesh1285
Talking Birds

Postby jganesh1285 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi YB,
Impressive collection!

yewbeng
Weaning Bird

Postby yewbeng » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am

jganesh1285 wrote:Hi YB,
Impressive collection!