Birds injured by raccoons

If anyone found that their birds have some injuries and want to discuss about it...

Moderator: Ali Anwar

NickNeils
Hatchling

Birds injured by raccoons

Postby NickNeils » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 am

There was a small nest at home with tiny birds inside it. One day when I woke up, what I saw was the destroyed nest. The birds in it were also injured. There are so many raccoons and skunks at home. I think they might have destroyed the bird's nest. I immediately shifted the birds to another place. It had been a week since the incident took place. But still, the birds are not cured. They hardly started to fly. What must be done now in order to get them cured of the injuries?

Raccoons and skunks are causing a lot of damages to the house. I'm fed of it. They completely spoil the attics. I want to get my area cleared from all these animals. What has to be done for it? Is it possible to hire a raccoon removal service? Has anyone hired such a service before? Are they reliable?

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: Birds injured by raccoons

Postby Tanin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 pm

NickNeils wrote:There was a small nest at home with tiny birds inside it. One day when I woke up, what I saw was the destroyed nest. The birds in it were also injured. There are so many raccoons and skunks at home. I think they might have destroyed the bird's nest. I immediately shifted the birds to another place. It had been a week since the incident took place. But still, the birds are not cured. They hardly started to fly. What must be done now in order to get them cured of the injuries?

Raccoons and skunks are causing a lot of damages to the house. I'm fed of it. They completely spoil the attics. I want to get my area cleared from all these animals. What has to be done for it? Is it possible to hire a raccoon removal service? Has anyone hired such a service before? Are they reliable?

Never try any of it since there are no raccoons here in this area.... at most we have civet cat.

For civet cat, we use trap similiar to mouse trap but larger... it work wonder at this area.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Injuries”