Need Help - Air Sac Mites

In case anyone counter any problem with the birds disease and need some view from other forumer. Do post it here and I am sure all of us will try to help.

Moderator: Ali Anwar

canary
Wise Owl

Re: Need Help - Air Sac Mites

Postby canary » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 am

smilysnail wrote:
canary wrote:Bro Smilysnail,

Selamat Hari Raya, do you managed to get SCATT ? I am looking for this medication as well, my female canary look like infected by Air Sac Mites, anyone know where to get this medication in KL ? please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Got mine with help of NCH, dont think Scatt and S76 is available locally but you could order from ladygouldian.com (if not mistaken)... but the shipping cost is abt 1/3 of the product but still it worth to keep one arround.

Bro,

OIC.....thank you for your response.

What about in singapore ? anyone know where can i get Scatt or similar medicine for Air Sac Mites treatment in Singapore ? roughly how much in Sin dollar ?

jumbol12
Hatchling

Postby jumbol12 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Bro's, Scatt can be bought in spore.. most of the bird shops hav it here! particularly around serangoon north area.. agree that this disease have to treated early>> :)

budak janggut
Weaning Bird

Postby budak janggut » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 am

bro smilysnail.............awak guna produk apa untuk air sac mite.....please help..ada cadangan x.

smilysnail
Talking Birds

Postby smilysnail » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 am

budak janggut wrote:bro smilysnail.............awak guna produk apa untuk air sac mite.....please help..ada cadangan x.

SCATT..... but this medication wont help shall the gould already at final stage of ASM. But they are great for prevention purposes... i did ordered mine from ladygouldianfinch.com
For Sale : CANARY
Finch Wanted List
1) Gloster consort Canary 2) Red Factor Canary

castrol
Hatchling

Postby castrol » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 pm

I apply frontline under both wings at the meat area, use a cotton bud and apply around the area, now the question is, do I still bath the bird next day?
mine is a puteh.
any advise from u guys?
thank u very much

Return to “Bird Diseases”