Citron Cockatoo.

A cockatoo is a parrot that is any of the 21 species belonging to the bird family Cacatuidae, the only family in the superfamily Cacatuoidea. Along with the Psittacoidea (true parrots) and the Strigopoidea (large New Zealand parrots), they make up the order Psittaciformes (parrots). The family has a mainly Australasian distribution, ranging from the Philippines and the eastern Indonesian islands of Wallacea to New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Australia.
Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Re: Citron Cockatoo.

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:18 pm

sn4pp3r wrote:illegal is keeping protected species in indonesia, so u know what is mean rite :D

Ic, as same as in Malaysia.. How's ur 2 yellow head? Really loves ur mango.. :D

sn4pp3r
Talking Birds

Postby sn4pp3r » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Irwan Fahmy wrote:
sn4pp3r wrote:illegal is keeping protected species in indonesia, so u know what is mean rite :D

Ic, as same as in Malaysia.. How's ur 2 yellow head? Really loves ur mango.. :D

thx bro, she is my precious. she is the best talker parrot i ever have but too bad she is no tame to me :)
she hates me so much, she wont talk in front of me and will attack me when i am aproaching her. she is only tames and talks to her keeper only.
my yellow crowneds still the same, ever tought of selling them out but luckily chance my mind after indonesia bird flu case. no more exotic parrot import and export in this country already. and the price of exotic birds in indonesia r too high already ( consider more expensive than spore )

Irwan Fahmy

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:55 pm

sn4pp3r wrote:
thx bro, she is my precious. she is the best talker parrot i ever have but too bad she is no tame to me :)
she hates me so much, she wont talk in front of me and will attack me when i am aproaching her. she is only tames and talks to her keeper only.
my yellow crowneds still the same, ever tought of selling them out but luckily chance my mind after indonesia bird flu case. no more exotic parrot import and export in this country already. and the price of exotic birds in indonesia r too high already ( consider more expensive than spore )

I think we should spare Amazons in our collection.. Even in Malaysia also they demand high price.. U cant simply find it in pet shops, they just there for limited time only and very scarse to find the tame 1.. Mostly wild caught birds there....

sn4pp3r
Talking Birds

Postby sn4pp3r » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:02 pm

yep, u r rite. how many parrot do u have bro ?

Irwan Fahmy

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:11 pm

sn4pp3r wrote:yep, u r rite. how many parrot do u have bro ?

At the moments just have 1 eleanora too, 1 b/f amazon, 1 pair solomon eclectus, 1 african grey and 1 pair indian ringneck. Will add 1 y/crowned amazon and 1 pair jardine this coming saturday.. Need to trade in with my ringneck, cant manage to have so many of them..

sn4pp3r
Talking Birds

Postby sn4pp3r » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:27 pm

wow, good collection u have :)

Return to “Cockatoos”