Citron Cockatoo.

A cockatoo is a parrot that is any of the 21 species belonging to the bird family Cacatuidae, the only family in the superfamily Cacatuoidea. Along with the Psittacoidea (true parrots) and the Strigopoidea (large New Zealand parrots), they make up the order Psittaciformes (parrots). The family has a mainly Australasian distribution, ranging from the Philippines and the eastern Indonesian islands of Wallacea to New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Australia.
Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Re: Citron Cockatoo.

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 am

sn4pp3r wrote:wow, good collection u have :)

Thanks, same as urs, really like ur collecton too.. Which part of US did ur Mango imported from?
I took me years to have such collection.. Need to collect some money cause most of them arent cheap nowadays.. The 1st (the eldest) member of my flocks is the eleanora too.. I obtained it in 1993..

sn4pp3r
Talking Birds

Postby sn4pp3r » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:13 am

Irwan Fahmy wrote:
sn4pp3r wrote:wow, good collection u have :)

Thanks, same as urs, really like ur collecton too.. Which part of US did ur Mango imported from?
I took me years to have such collection.. Need to collect some money cause most of them arent cheap nowadays.. The 1st (the eldest) member of my flocks is the eleanora too.. I obtained it in 1993..

LA sir, most of the amazons were smuggled from mexico :)

Irwan Fahmy
Location: Kangar, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Alor Setar, Kedah Darulaman

Postby Irwan Fahmy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:58 am

Ic.. US has lots of breeder/smuggler of amazon parrots till now.. :|

Return to “Cockatoos”