HELP! Lost my receipt for Sulphur Crested Cockatoo,how do I renew the permit now ?

A cockatoo is a parrot that is any of the 21 species belonging to the bird family Cacatuidae, the only family in the superfamily Cacatuoidea. Along with the Psittacoidea (true parrots) and the Strigopoidea (large New Zealand parrots), they make up the order Psittaciformes (parrots). The family has a mainly Australasian distribution, ranging from the Philippines and the eastern Indonesian islands of Wallacea to New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Australia.
Xavier
Egg

HELP! Lost my receipt for Sulphur Crested Cockatoo,how do I renew the permit now ?

Postby Xavier » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:03 am

HELP! I have recently found out that I lost the receipt for the purchase of my Sulphur Crested Cockatoo. And it seems like I can't renew the permit for my cockatoo without the receipt. What can I do now ? Anybody can have any idea ? :( :( :( :(

Tanin
Site Admin

Re: HELP! Lost my receipt for Sulphur Crested Cockatoo,how do I renew the permit now ?

Postby Tanin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi Bro,

I think the best option for you is to contact the seller and tell them the problem. Since the seller normally have a carbon copy of each receipt that they issue, it should be not too difficult to prove that you did buy from them. then, ask them to issue a new receipt for you.
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Xavier
Egg

Re: HELP! Lost my receipt for Sulphur Crested Cockatoo,how do I renew the permit now ?

Postby Xavier » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:50 am

Dear Tanin,

thank you for the reply bro. Got my new copy of receipt, and got everything settled. kudos. :P :P :P :P

By the way, just found out that a friend of mine just adopted an abandoned bird. It's another yellow sulphur cockatoo. This bird was abandoned by the owner, the owner moved without bringing the bird along. So my friend decided to adopt the poor bird. Now she have been asking me how can she get a license for the bird, because she does not know who and where the previous owner is now. I have no idea what advice to give her. Can she buy a receipt from any pet shops ? :(

Best Regards,
Xavier.

Tanin
Site Admin

Postby Tanin » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Xavier wrote:Dear Tanin,

thank you for the reply bro. Got my new copy of receipt, and got everything settled. kudos. :P :P :P :P

By the way, just found out that a friend of mine just adopted an abandoned bird. It's another yellow sulphur cockatoo. This bird was abandoned by the owner, the owner moved without bringing the bird along. So my friend decided to adopt the poor bird. Now she have been asking me how can she get a license for the bird, because she does not know who and where the previous owner is now. I have no idea what advice to give her. Can she buy a receipt from any pet shops ? :(

Best Regards,
Xavier.

Hi Bro,

I am not very sure if there are any petshop will be willing to do so. in this case, you may need to depend on the luck... but can try to ask some of the petshop that you frequently visit if they can do so..
Best Regards,
Tanin

Now you can share any posting that you like to FBook!

For more more detail on how to share, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11885

Return to “Cockatoos”